8 Applications of Boom Flower® during the growth period @ 600 mL/Ha in 200 Litres of water on tea plantations increased the made tea yield up to 14.2%.
- Boom Flower® increased succulent tea shoots
- Reduced banji content in the harvest significantly
- Increased polyphenols, catechins and amino acids contents in green leaves
- No quality deterioration and taint observed in Made Tea
- Made tea yield increased by 14.2%
Source: UPASI-Tea Research Foundation, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Suggested Spray Schedule for Tea
The application will vary depending on the duration of the crop
|Established Crop||3.0 ml / lit of water||Monthly 1 spray during growth
period (8 Months)
|Improves crop establishment|
|Increases the yield and reduces banji content in the harvest|