The inhouse trials on Banana indicated that 3 foliar applications of Boom Flower® @ 2 ml/liter of water and one bunch spray @ 3 ml/lit of water increased the yield by 22%.
- Boom Flower® improved the growth and the leaf area index significantly
- Increased the length of the bunch
- Increased the number of fingers / bunch
- Increased the weight of the bunch
- Improved the quality of the fruit and increases the yield by 22%
Source: Devi Cropscience Pvt Ltd, India.
Suggested Spray Schedule for Banana
The application will vary depending on the duration of the crop
|Annual||300 days||2 ml / lit of water||1st spray||30 DAP||Improves root growth|
|2nd spray||90 DAP||Improves growth and foliage formation|
|3rd spray||120 DAP||Improves flower initiation|
|3 ml / lit of water||4th bunch spray||After full finger
|Increases the quality and weight of the bunch|
>> To view more details scroll the table from left to right
For continuous ratooned Banana plantations, Boom Flower® foliar application once in 45 days @ 2 ml/liter of water till the crop is harvested, is suggested.